You are wellcome to be here, we are a group of students of primary school grade from UNIR that we are interesting in learning and teaching English in our classes, specially in ESL.
So if you follow our blog, you could enjoy your time and discover a lot of useful programs and interested links.
If you want share materials or links, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll be very grateful for that.
Have a nice day.

Dear Elisa,
ResponderEliminarYour blog is very nice and interesting.
Your activities are funny, I think that it's a good idea to learn singing songs.
I like the picture of the pink elephant!
Best regards.
Hi Ana,
Eliminarthanks for comment
Have a nice day,
Elisa
Hello Elisa,
ResponderEliminarI love your blog!It has plenty of activities to choose.
I like the activities that you post!
Thank you,
Alfonso
Hi Alfonso,
Eliminarthanks for posting
Best wishes
Elisa