sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2012

Hi fellows, 
Today we want to practice reading, vocabulary and listening. This actitvity consist in watching video and later we should answer four questions. Enjoy it!

4 comentarios:

  1. Dear classmate:
    It was a pleasure to watch your activity based on the story “The Great Treasure”. It is a very helpful resource aimed at improving listening and reading skills. In fact, students can listen to the story while they read the subtitles in case they do not understand the pronunciation of some words. I would probably ask children to watch first the video without subtitles for them to make the effort to catch as many words as possible, and then I will play the subtitles for them to read those words which have not been understood. Regarding the questions provided, I think that the hot potatoes software is a wonderful resource to teach and check students’ text comprehension. Moreover, the quiz tool is very useful when fostering interaction and motivation among students.
    Congratulations for your blog!
    Kind regards,
    Alejandra

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Alejandra,
    Thanks for posting in my blog.
    Your comment and suggestion is apreciated, it's a good idea.
    Greetings,
    Elisa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi classmate:
    I like this activity because is good for enhancing the listening, reading skills of our students and also to improve their vocabulary and their pronounciation.
    The detail that the subtitles change the colour when the narrator reads the words is a good thing, from my point of view, because of this form the children can improve their pronounciation because they can read at the same time that the narrator. Also, if they don´t understand something, they will be able to see the subtitles.
    I Like the next activity, after to see the video, made with Hot Potatoes is very interesting and motivating for children.
    Thanks for sharing it, best regards.
    Raquel C.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi Raquel,
    thanks for comment,
    Best wishes
    Elisa

    ResponderEliminar