viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2012

ANIMALS - CHILDREN'S SONG


Hello fellows, 

Today we wil share an easy song for our students, we'll try to learn it and song all together.

Lyric of ANIMALS
The lion is the king of the jungle,
The elephant is big and strong,
The crocodile is very dangerous,
The snake is very long.
The monkey likes to swing through the branches,
The camel likes to walk, walk, walk,
The hippo likes to sit in the mud all day,
The parrot likes to talk, talk, talk, talk, talk, talk,
Talk, talk, talk, talk, talk.

6 comentarios:

  1. It is a lovely song. It is very suitable to listen to this song first before doing the writing exercise about animals' names.

    Best regards,

    Fernando Sola.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Fernando,
      Thanks for posting,
      I'm happy to kknow you like this song,
      Have a nice day,
      Elisa

      Eliminar
  2. Hello Elisa!

    I like your blog! The song is very interesting for children . You can work listening and vocabulary about animals. I think your activities are very good for them.

    The distribution of your blog and the appereance are very clean.

    It is fantastic!

    Regards

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi Mayra,
      Your comments are very well appreciated, thanks for doing it
      Best wishes,
      Elisa

      Eliminar
  3. Hi Elisa
    I like your blog and the ideas you´ve incorporated in it. The animal song is clear and great for vocabulary and pronunciation for younger children.
    Your activities are varied but all in a theme.
    Congratulations!

    ResponderEliminar